Use of the electronic check-in process does not exempt the swimmer from needing to show proof of a completed screening during check-in. If a swimmer is checked in electronically but does not bring their proof as described below, they will be denied entry.
Electronic Athlete Health Check-In Use:
To use the electronic swimmer check-in, the swimmer must be:
It may take 1-2 days after you register with the club before all of the back-end work is done and this process is available to you. Until the swimmer is eligible they are directed to use the hardcopy form.
- Fully registered with the club (trial swimmers are not eligible)
- Have their registration fully processed
How to Use:
- Enter your BlueFins website login email address and click Continue to display the list of registered swimmers under this account eligible for check-in.
- Select the swimmers you which to check-in by choosing “Yes” and then click Continue.
- Answer the health check form for the first swimmer, sign it by entering your First and Last Name and click Continue. If you chose to check-in multiple swimmers, you will be presented with the health check form for each additional swimmer. Repeat the process for each.
- After the last swimmer is checked in, when you click Continue you will be presented with the swimmer names, current date and a green checkmark to indicate the process was successful. This screen needs to be presented during check-in.
Check-In at Practice:
The screen displaying the swimmer name(s), current date and green checkbox needs to be presented to the coach doing check-in to gain admittance. Depending on whether your swimmer has their own phone will determine the process.
- If your swimmer will use their own phone during check-in, there are a number of ways you can get the page to them for display:
- Take a screenshot and send it to their phone.
- Forward the confirmation email you receive after check-in to them. This email contains a link to the successful check-in page that they can open.
- Copy the URL from the check-in page and send it to your swimmer so they can follow it.
- If your swimmer does not have a phone but you want to use the electronic check-in, you can. In this scenario the parent should accompany their swimmer to check-in. The parent can display the check-in screen to the coach. Please note that parents accompanying their swimmer are expected to wear a mask as well.