Use of the electronic check-in process does not exempt the swimmer from needing to show proof of a completed screening during check-in. If a swimmer is checked in electronically but does not bring their proof as described below, they will be denied entry.
Electronic Athlete Health Check-In Use:
To use the electronic swimmer check-in, the swimmer must be registered with the club, either as a member or in the process of completing a trial swim.
How to Use:
- Enter your BlueFins website login email address and click Continue to display the list of registered swimmers under this account eligible for check-in. For trial swimmers, enter the email address used when signing up for the trial.
- Select the swimmer(s) you which to check-in by choosing Yes and then click Continue.
- Answer the health check form for the first swimmer, sign it by entering your First and Last Name and click Continue. If you chose to check-in multiple swimmers, you will be presented with the health check form for each additional swimmer. Repeat the process for each.
- After the last swimmer is checked in, when you click Continue you will be presented with the swimmer names, current date and a green checkmark to indicate the process was successful. This screen needs to be presented during check-in.
Check-In at Practice:
The screen displaying the swimmer name(s), current date and green checkbox needs to be presented to the coach doing check-in to gain admittance. Depending on whether your swimmer has their own phone will determine the process.
- If your swimmer will use their own phone during check-in you can either:
- Use your phone to check them in and then take a screenshot of the success message and send it to their phone. Or,
- Copy the URL from the successful check-in page and send it to your swimmer so they can follow it and the success message to the coach.
- If your swimmer does not have a phone to bring to practice, of the following options will be necessary:
- Accompany your swimmer(s) to the check-in and display the successful check-in screen on your phone to the coach. Please note that parents accompanying their swimmer are expected to wear a mask as well.
- Print the check-in screen (showing current date, swimmer name(s) and green check mark) and have the swimmer hand that to the coach. This is the only paper accepted during check in. Hard copy health check forms will not be accepted.